The delicate skin around the eye area is the thinnest skin on the face. As we begin to age, this skin becomes even thinner as collagen, elastin and skin hydration continue to degrade. Rubbing, blinking, diet, lack of sleep, allergies and sun exposure are just some of the factors resulting in lines and wrinkles, dark circles, puffiness and sensitivity. Eye Cream is the perfect solution, with ingredients designed to specially target and address all eye area concerns.
- Squalane, Butyropermum Parkii (Shea) Butter – Rich in essential fatty acids, it provides nourishment and cell membrane protection
- Sodium Hyaluronate, Panthenol, Aloe and Glycerin – Provide hydration
- Tocopheryl Acetate – Antioxidant – Protects cell membrane health
- Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-38 – Improve the appearance of lines and wrinkles
- Dipeptide-2 – Reduces the appearance of puffiness
- N-Hydroxysuccinimide – iron chelator. Assists with the elimination of pigments responsible for dark circles
- Hespiridin Methyl Chalcone – Assists with improving the appearance of puffiness and under eye bags
- Chrysin – Stimulates the enzyme that clears bilirubin and thereby improves the appearance of discoloration caused by pooled degraded by-products
- Licorice – Assists with the management of pigmentation
A grain of rice sized amount of Eye Cream warmed up between fingertips and apply gently round orbital rim of both eyes, avoiding top lid.